Whitening Agent: Used by museums and conservators, this is a gentle, safe whitening agent for removing stains and whiting antique linens, fine fabrics, and lace. Use to safely remove stubborn spots and stains from new and antique linens. It can be used, with caution, on colors. Take good care of your treasured linens and hand them down for the next generation to enjoy.
Washing Agent: This acid-free cleaning is PH neutral, gentle and safe for your treasured antique fabrics. It can be used on quilts. Used by museums and conservators, this washing agent is safe for your fine fabrics. It is not recommended for silk but great on wool, cotton, and poly/cotton blends. It is liquid when warm and soft solid when cool.
Acid-Free Tissue Paper (Unbuffered): Store fine textiles and heirlooms in our acid-free tissue paper. 10 sheets of 24" X 36" paper per package. Care for, not only your treasured antique linens but also the ones you make today and want to hand down to the generations to come.
- 8 oz. jar Whitening Agent - $12.95
- 8 oz. jar Washing Agent - $11.95
- Purchase both the Whitening and Washing Agents and receive a free The Laundry Room book
- Tissue Paper - 10 sheets of 24x36: $5 (buffered) $10 (unbuffered)
- Gift package - 8 oz. jar Washing Agent, 8 oz. jar Whitening Agent plus 3 sheets of 24" x 36" Unbuffered Acid-Free Tissue paper in a clear, plastic gift box tied with a Bow. - $30.00
- The Laundry Room-$10.00
The Laundry Room, by Sandy Hunter: Sandy Hunter shares her tried and true methods in this book. A practical guide on how to clean, repair and store treasured antique linens, lace and quilts plus new items that you want to preserve for their beauty and sentiment for generations to come.
© All Rights Reserved. Reproduction without written permission of the author is prohibited.