Original Design by Sandy Hunter
A smocked ruffle on a semi-fitted nightgown, camisole or sundress. Unique casing for ribbon ties. Design and smocking stitch instructions included. This could be made up in a dressy fabric with an organdy ruffle and a drawstring at the waist for a nice dressy dress for teen or adult. It is wonderful as a camisole, sundress or nightgown done in any fabric. Pleating needed for smocked ruffle. Can also have a ruffle on the back (double the ruffle). The ruffle could be adapted to a lace or embroidery ruffle, instead of smocked.
- One smocking design and stitch included in pattern directions
- Experiment with different fabric
- Appropriate for preteen to adult
- Adjust dress length and fullness to suit your style
- Pattern available as a PDF or by mail
© All Rights Reserved. Reproduction without written permission of the author is prohibited.