Original Design by Sandy Hunter
Suitable for a teen or adult.
A smocked ruffle on a semi-fitted nightgown, camisole or sundress. Unique casing for ribbon ties. Design and smocking stitch instructions included.
Ruffle should be made of a light weight fabric. Can also have a ruffle on the back. (add extra fabric) The dress can be made from a variety of fabrics from dressy cocktail to country denim. Instead of smocking, the ruffle could just be a ruffle out of an eyelet or beautiful wide lace. A drawstring can be added at the waist.
- One smocking design and stitch included in pattern directions
- Experiment with different fabric
- Appropriate for preteen to adult
- Adjust dress length and fullness to suit your style (add fabric)
- Pattern available by mail
© All Rights Reserved. Reproduction without written permission of the author is prohibited.