Vintage Cocktail napkins are such an elegant and fun way to serve refreshments. The amount of embroidery along with monograms can be real works of art. They have been appreciated and enjoyed through the ages. Display them, tied up in a bow on the serving table when not in use.
1) Blue linen with a hemstitched border and “H” monogram. (6X9) Quantity-6 (Sferra) VCN1
2) Ecru with a double scalloped border and beautiful “FSW” monogram.
(7-1/2X4-3/4) Quantity-8 VCN2
3) White linen with purple/green embroidered grapes. Quantity-6 (Sferra) VCN3
4) Ecru Madeira “Cherries” on organdy. Quantity-6 VCN4 - SOLD
5) Light taupe with an abstract spray by MARGHAB (Madeira) (5X8) Quantity-12 VCN5
6) White linen with geometric embroidery in each corner. (5X8) Quantity-6 VCN6
7) White linen with Madeira appliqué border, tulip embroidery on organdy applique (5X8). Quantity-5 VCN7
8) Pink linen napkins with white, scalloped borders (Sferra) (6X9) Quantity-6 CVN8